I think it’s always nice to go back and look at the different type of music you were listening to in the past and see how your taste has evolved. I’ve had quite a few questionable music phases in my life; from my obsession with the Jonas Brothers and Justin Bieber to my love for My Chemical Romance and Slipknot. But that’s in the past, you can stop judging me now haha.
I thought I’d share with you the current albums I’m listening to at the moment that I love. At the moment, I think I’m really into anything that has a good instrumental and that sounds great on a speaker. In no particular order, here are my top five albums!
- Sampha – Process
- Syd – Fin
- Stormzy – Gang Signs and Prayers
- Deaf Havana – All These Countless Nights
- Ray Blk – Durt
So once you have the playlist, you need the speakers to play the sound. Speakers make listening to music 100x better and you can’t dance around your house with tiny phone speakers – you have to do the one man party properly. Panasonic have a new generation of Connected Multi-Room Speakers and let’s just say the party will never have to stop, no matter what room in the house you are in. You can play your favourite throwback from your CD collection or your favourite tune from your smartphone on the speakers – they have you covered. If you’re looking to get yourself a new sound system, these are portable, have a multi-room sound feature and some are even waterproof. Keep reading and check them out!
Here are my top three Wireless Speakers by Panasonic.
- The ALL9 model has a timeless design and is an innovative, specially engineered five-speaker digital audio system, including an integrated subwoofer, capable of producing up to 80W of beautiful sounding music. The ALL9 can also be connected to all your other ALL Connected speakers via the easy-to-use Panasonic Music Streaming App, and can stream music from a huge range of music sources. This speaker is perfect for the whole household to enjoy.
- The ALL2 perfectly combines convenience with sound quality. It has a stylish design, clock radio and powerful speakers. You can connect up this speaker with other speakers from the range creating the ideal surround sound system. This is definitely a speaker perfect for the bedside tables or other cosy areas.
- If you’re not quite ready to move on to streamed music and still love to hold onto your beloved CDs, the ALL5CD speaker is perfect for you. This speaker lets you stream your CDs live to other ALL Connected speakers anywhere in your home, so there’s no longer any need to copy them to a PC or network hard drive first.
These are the three speakers I recommend from the collection but make sure to check out all of the other Wireless Speakers by Panasonic!
What’s your favourite album at the moment, let me know! If you’re thinking of getting any of these speakers, let me know in the comments!
– Whitney Abigail