1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
It is an afro, so curls and lots of them haha
2. What is your natural hair colour?
Dark Brown, to be specific 1B.
3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I never dye my real hair only extensions and I normally do it myself, I just love the process.
4. How often do you wash your hair?
I wash my hair once a week but condition it twice a week.
5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I dress like a boy most of the time, I definitely prefer comfort rather than trends. Although my clothing is pretty out of the box.
6. How often to you change your nail polish?
I use the same two colours all the time, white and black, you can’t go wrong with a bit of monochrome!
7. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
At least 15 minutes, my mum always moans that I take ages but you can’t rush art hey hahaha jk.
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face first base first then all out with the eyes and lips.
9. Do you “collect” makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I buy what I need but looking at my makeup collection I’ve turned into a collector and a hoarder.
10. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Full face but natural looking makeup, it’s the best of both worlds.
11. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes if I need to run to the shops to pick up some sweets but I hate to go to public places without it.
12. How many high end products do you have?
Not too many, I prefer affordable makeup and plus for some reason a lot of high end products just don’t work for me, either to drying or oily.
13. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Not as often as I should but when they become un-usable.
14. How often do you change your handbag?
What handbag? I’m a rucksack type of girl, shove it in and there you go. Do not look inside, beware.
15. Do you read other blogs?
Yes, I love finding new blogs and reading about other people’s lives.
16. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
My iPhone, Fujifilm Bridge Camera and sometime my little Sony Compact.
Thanks for reading you lovely people, why don’t you answer a few of these questions and let me know about your beauty habits xxx