So the Christmas Season has officially kicked off and the big day is only next week! Its crazy how the year has flown by. Flown by so quickly I didn’t even have time to fulfill my 2015 new year resolutions. Who am I kidding, that’s all down to me, I had 365 days to sort myself out and I didn’t. I did a bit of thinking and came up with some ways I can make realistic, meaning goals for 2016. Here are ten new years resolutions; from fitness to well-being that I intend on fulfilling. Keep updated for further blog posts as I plan in detail how I intend on doing them. I feel like actually documenting them will make me do them otherwise I’ll feel like a failure and a melt haha.
- Go to the gym AT LEAST 3 times a week.
- Wear a waist-trainer while doing cardio.
- Drink at least 2 litres of water a day.
- Organize and Prep my meals.
- Order take-away only once a month.
- Look after my hair in order to increase growth and health.
- Focus on my education and employability.
- Internalize self-confidence and positivity.
- Like Drake says “Wear less and go out more”.
- Keep my blog organized and content regular.
So here they are, not overly ambitious and hopefully do-able goals. Stay tuned for the next 10 days before Christmas as I plan and ensure the success of each resolution. This is all mostly so I don’t chicken out and actually make some changes this year.